Friday, June 25, 2010

daydreaming.

Yesterday, I had the sudden urge to fly somewhere I've never been. So I left work, and drove to Knoxville. If you know me then you know I've been to Knoxville. I was just picking up my bestie, because no one wants to travel alone. Stef and I drove to the airport and bought two round trip tickets to ICELAND. I know what you're thinking - that I had to work today and Iceland is on the other side of the world. But no worries. This is my daydream and I can make anything happen. When we arrived, we were surprised to find no ice at all. But instead beautiful green landscapes just begging to be discovered. After many fun-filled hours of Iceland adventures, we made it home just in time for work this morning. Must be why I'm so exhausted. Check out our pictures to see our amazing 'daycation'...

We climbed a mountain of snow! 
We found the volcano!
We saw glaciers in the land of ice!
 
We argued whether Puffins were birds or penguins.
We found a cottage!
We rocked out in a green valley.
 We got splashed by crazy whales!
We went hiking in our pajamas and couldn't stop laughing!
Then we hurried up and hit a bar on the way to the airport.
I hope you have a dream-filled weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! This is awesome!! Maybe the three of us can find some fun adventures in the Bahamas : )

    ReplyDelete