Thursday, November 18, 2010

winning tastes so good.

I don't know how I went from blogging once a day to once every three to four days. I work too much and I've been sleepy lately. Probably because it gets dark so early now. But this I had to share.

This past Tuesday, my work had a chili competition. So, of course, I entered Chad's firehouse chili. The cook-off was way more serious than I expected. There were score cards, tasting cups and even a professional chili judge. There were about 15 entries, and the whole office tasted and voted. I won by one vote! And I never win anything. I even got the professional chili judge's vote.  So I was pretty psyched to say the least. And the prize? A Tasmanian devil winter hat. Haha.


The winning chili!!


Awesome chili photos by Tammy!! xo

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! i wonder if being a professional chili judge pays well?... :) hope to see photos of that hat soon!

    ReplyDelete