Thursday, December 2, 2010

hello, angels. sorry i'm late.

I know this is a day or two late, but let's talk about the Victoria's Secret 2010 Fashion Show. I watch it every year, while my bestie and I text our favorites back and forth. It's by far the cutest fashion show out there and this year did not disappoint. About 20 minutes into the show, I found myself getting rather bored. Everything looked like leftovers from last year, and right when I was about to text that to my bff, the sporty stuff came out. Boxer shorts, a racing suit, a baseball outfit, a weight lifter  bodysuit, and the best of all - a soccer ball jacket! It was super cute and fun. The show held my attention for the next 40 minutes. And  even though my all time favorite angel, Adriana Lima (wearing the hot skull on her shoulder, love!), rocked my soccer-ball-jacket-loving socks off, I've got to be honest - Behati is climbing the charts. She's so funky and tomboyish. She's in the adorable rainbow (and soccer) outfit below. And she's my new girl crush. Ok, I'm going to go starve myself now. =0)
 
photo source: http://www.ajurettemagablog.com/2010/11/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2010.html#

3 comments:

  1. see, now i wish i could order all of that in their catalogue... especially that bodybuilder suit - LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I specifically don't want the show because I don't want to have to feel like I have to go starve myself afterward....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, kimbirdy...you can never buy the cute stuff! i know it might be tacky, but i would totally wear the soccer jacket LOL

    and leyla, kudos to you for being so strong! i feel obese watching those ladies strut down the runway! and the thanksgiving leftovers are not helping. lol

    ReplyDelete