Wednesday, September 22, 2010

wedding week, day three.

Chad and I decided not to see each other before the wedding, so our pre-ceremony pictures were separate for the guys and gals. I'm sure most of you remember the infamous fall weather that covered the southeast only one year ago. That lovely deluge of a storm not only caused several no-show guests, but also forced my ceremony to be inside the hotel instead of outside on the cute terrace surrounded by skyscrapers. We were at the Four Seasons, downtown Atlanta.

Our amazing photographers tried to make the best of it. Once I confessed that I didn't care to have a wet dress for the ceremony, you could see the wheels turning inside their super creative minds. Since the chairs were already set up for an outside wedding, we thought - why not destroy them? I mean, it's not like they're getting used so we might as well get some fun pictures. haha

We ended up with really fun shots on the terrace. The gals definitely beat the boys in terms of awesomeness. Stay tuned for more wedding photos all week!! xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment